3.19.2010

Ruffle Flower Shirt

I saw this tutorial a few months back and really liked it, so I went and got the supplies and was going to make it "one day" ... Then one day surfing the net I saw this shirt at JCrew and really liked it too. So they got together and created Payton's new shirt. I wanted to put a little button or bow in the center of the flower but Payton is in that "everything goes in mouth" phase so I was afraid she would have pulled it off and choked... bad juju...


This is what I started with... I shortened the sleeves by cutting the cuff off, then made the sleeve the length I wanted and reattached the cuff. It's finally getting warmer so she didn't need a long sleeve shirt and the sleeves are so skinny it would have been a pain to get on her little arms...



Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

deccozmo said...

this is adorable. I love the flower and the shoes are the cutest. she is soooo styling.