2.22.2011

Meet Rosie...

So my Uncle Sam gave me a little moolah last month and I turned it into this:


The Canon Powershot G12... AKA Rosie. So far I love it. I have A LOT to learn about it but I'm getting there. I'm not going to turn into a promo for it, that's what the Canon web site is for but there are some really cool features. Why do I call her Rosie you ask? Well, She needed a name and although my sister's suggestions were good, they didn't quite fit. If you know me, you know I'm OBSESSED with the 1940's/WW2 era and of course that includes Rosie the Riveter. This camera is going to be my little worker bee. She is going to be with us through swimming lessons, trips to the beach, dance recitals, Payton getting her Olympic Gold Medal in beach volleyball... Oh wait, that will be Rosie's great grandaughter :) Anyways, you get the idea. The other reason is instead of telling Payton to say 'cheese' I'll tell her to say hi to Rosie and it will be so cute because she won't be able to say it all the way etc... That's how I came up with 'Rosie.' (And yes, I put three times that much thought into Payton's name)

So now that I've done some babbling, here are some pics (of course of 'lil Miss P) here on vacation in California...


Why I love California, outside in her jammies right after breakfast. In VA we have to get all bundle in way too many layers... blah.


I do post edit my photos and I didn't bring my laptop with my beloved Photoshop so all the photos I shot out here were edited on Picnik.com  not too shabby...






"Bye"

No comments: