3.10.2011

Family Portrait Attempt

So here's a fun little story for you. While P and I were in California on vacation, I was determined to get a photo of all four of the grandkids. In the two weeks we were there, there was only one day all of them would be together, in the evening and of course raining.  I didn't want it to look too traditional, but nice. So I made my little makeshift studio in my parents' living room, using one of my dad's (I think a halogen lamp, the big yellow hot one) from the garage for lighting. Hey, I was desperate not to use flash.  Anyways, by the time we were ready to get everyone together the two little ones were over it. Go figure. Needless to say, photographing a 7 year old, 6 year old, 17 month and 6 month old all at once was more difficult than I planned. So here is what I ended up with... It will have to do for now.


Hey at least all of them are in the photo right? Maybe next time I'll do individual pics and photoshop them together? 


Payton and Trent playing (the morning of the attempted shoot, they were so happy then)



Can you tell they were bored waiting on the little ones?  Maybe next time... Ciao

No comments: