2.20.2012

All Caught Up

Payton had a final therapy appointment today, and the results: no more delays! She is no longer enrolled in early intervention. It's bittersweet for me. I'm so happy and proud of her that she's caught up to her age and beyond, but I enjoyed her sessions because I learned so much about her development and where she needs to go. She's still a little behind (by 1-3 months) in gross motor but that's because she's super cautious. Everything else, she is 30-36 months yay! And when she was asked if she was a boy or girl, she answered 'Pirate' :)


I just can't believe surgery was already almost two years ago.

And now I have a even more healthy, beautiful, full of spunk little girl. (Oh no, I have a little girl, what happened to baby and toddler years!!!)


Thank you for all the support, love and her amazing doctors! We are both so blessed.

Oh and a peek at her pirate face.


No comments: