9.14.2012

Emily's First Birthday

I love being back home and getting to be there for family and friends' special events. Last weekend we went to San Diego to celebrate Emily's first birthday and I had the pleasure to capture it. 


Emily is just the daintiest, sweetest little thing. 



She wasn't a huge fan of her accessories.


The relationship between her and her older brother Owen is adorable.


She tried sharing her cake with anyone within reach, especially Owen.


I adore her sweet expressions.



Her little cousin's smile stole my heart.


Owen with his daddy. Pure sweetness.


This little guy was so tired but his mother's patience and love captured me.


Happy Birthday little Emily!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh thank you sooooo much!!! I love them. It brings a tear to my eye to think how big she is getting